Custom Select 1.5.9
Works with LW 7.5c to 9.6
Last update : 18 / 06 / 2009
Download : CustomSelect.lsc CustomSelect_Quick.lsc
Comments an bug report : firstname.lastname@example.org
Description : this script allow to select points and polygons using many different ways...
The demo version is limited to 50 points / polygons selection
To have a full version, simply buy my other modeler script : Weighter
The serial number is the same for these two scripts.
Functions : (clic on links to see)
|Random||Poly normal||Custom||Shape||VMAPS||AxisCut||Area / Perimeter||Mirror||Drill 2D||Distance||Others|
Final Action : this list allow to do automatically an action
after the selection process :
Cut in new layer : cut the selection in the next empty layer
Copy in new layer : copy the selection in the next empty layer
Hide selected : hide the selection
Hide Unselected : hide everything not select
Delete : delete selected points / polygons ( be carrefull ! )
CustomSelect_Quick.lsc : Use this script to repeat the last Custom Select operation without openning the options panel.
18 / 06 / 2009 :
- Fix for bugs in the random selection and normal selection with LW 9.6
19 / 11 / 2007 :
- First update to fit with LW 9.3
- Fix on a bug in the random selection
- Fix on Distance selection mode, now selections grows around each selected points
19 / 03 / 2004 :
- Speed up in the Random selection mode, and better handling of huge point / poly count
- Fixed a bug : the Mirror mode was disabled
- Added 2 new modes : Drill 2D and Distance
01 / 04 / 2003 :
- Bug / Bad behavior on Random , Poly normal and Axis cut modes -> fixed
- New function added : Final action
- Added a Quick version of the script that redo the last Custom Select operation without opening the options panel
22 / 03 / 2003 : Many additions.
- New interface
- New selection modes : Vmap, Axis cut, Area / Perimeter , Mirror, Concave / Non planar
- And bug fixes.....
06 / 12 / 2002 : Corrected a bug on "Poly normal" selection mode whith 1D or 2D polys.
08 / 10 / 2002 : Corrected an ENORMOUS mistake in the shape detection algorythm, now it works better with complex shapes, sorry for this... I'm bad :(
08 / 10 / 2002 : Big update on the Shape selection mode, now it works a lot faster thanks to Stuart Aitken's advices, and I have encountered 0 bug with it until now (I've finished the job since 10 minutes ;))
03 / 10 / 2002 : Added a new selection based on shapes.
30 / 09 / 2002 : Corrected a bug encountered on Mac (Thanks to Matthew Baldwin).
28 / 09 / 2002 : Added the ability to remember parameters between 2 calls of the script.
27 / 09 / 2002 : Corrected a bug when selecting 100%, and added a new selection count method : now you can choose between Random and Fixed Number.
13 / 09 / 2002 ( a bit later ) : I've added a custom pattern selection mode.
13 / 09 / 2002 : Correct an error occuring when working with a lot of polygon, now it works better but a bit slower in some cases.
08 / 09 / 2002 : First upload